05.06.16

After a long pause: PORTRA 800

For me winter is the time of year when I don't have a lot of time to shoot (darkening to early). I do love winter but when it with snow and all landscapes are like under white carpet. But 3/4 of winter is dirty with a lot of mud...it's depressing :L
Shoot on Nikon FM2n. This time scanned in lab on Fuji's SP 1500, 'cuz theirs Nikon Coolscan 5000ED is broken (hope they fix it soon).
That's "PORTRA" film? So let's start with portrait (:


What I noticed: this film loves cloudy weather. On the sun everything goes orange.
Even ORANGER than here (:



A stork in local zoo. They're walking there and not afraid any people. 

That's my current "setup": Sennheiser HD 25 Aluminium + FiiO X5-II
Really detailed bass without narrowing the sound stage.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар