11.09.14

Fuji PRO 400H

I'm so glad that I bought couple rolls of fuji's pro400h. It is really great film. I love the grain, I love the colors. But I need a good scanner, 'cuz mah friend's EPSON V750 leave a lot of marks on the digital images. Shoot on Minolta X-700.

fisherman at "lanjeron"

Audi, I guess

Sad cat
Schevchenko graffiti
Tram at "tiraspolskaya" circle
School gym at holidays




Marigold - lovely "Ukrainian" flower
'cuz of midday - sun was too bright, so grass isn't so green








2 коментарі:

  1. Very nice pictures!!! I am waiting for the same film also and I will test it with my Minolta XG-M. Cheers!!!

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Fuji's PRO400H is really awesome film. I like it more than kodak's PORTRA400. When I bought it first time - I overpaid a lot for delivering, but when I saw results from those roll - I fell in love to fuji.

      Видалити