01.02.14

Rollei RCN 640

I really liked that film. Very pity that I can't find it anymore to buy (even on ebay). I bought last "twinpack" in local seller. First roll of film was exposed and developed in spring 2011, and the 2nd roll - in the summer 2011.

That's my favorite shot. First mulberries.


In the train during 16 hours travel.
In the village

Colors among greyness
After rain.
The last rays of today's sun in the windows.
Littering. It's annoying in Ukraine.



Flowers on 14 February.





'sup!?


It's a piece of cake!

Hope he's not a thief :3 Cutie!
Co-worker.












4 коментарі:

  1. Hi! These pictures look astonishingly good, vivid colors and fine grain! Did you expose it to ISO 800 or 640? And how did you process the film? Did you develop it with standard C41-process (3min 17s) or did you choose to do the special processing for this aerial film (4 min. instead). Best, Marcel

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Hello!
    I exposed that film as is (Set ISO640 on my Minolta X-700). Developed in closest to my workplace lab.
    There's a "thing" about that film. That was one of my first 35mm films - I was a newbie. Minolta X-700 have a button "depth-of-field-preview". I thought I must click that button first, then watch what digits "exposure-meter" shows me and set THAT as shutter speed. And, probably, that explains why some pictures have such a vivid colors and some - duller.
    Very sad that I can't find that film anymore - I love it now. But when I bought it - I thought that cannot be greater than usual fuji's superia 200 or kodak's gold because of low price.
    Best regards, Stanislav.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. Thank you for your quick reply! I will try out that film too, just ordered 8 rolls... you can still get it here: http://www.ars-imago.ch/rcn640135362filme-p-11237.html?language=en (although I don't know how much international shipping is). Best, Marcel

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Wow! How did You found it? I googled it to order somwhere but all what I found - 5-6 pages with samples only. Good luck to You with that film - 'cuz I really think it's amazing and worth of spent time and money.
      Checked delivery - they don't deliver to Ukraine. Hope to find it later on ebay or even in local seller (which brought RCN640 here 'bit earlier).

      Видалити