16.04.14

AKG K618DJ (K619 also) are fragile

Now I see how fragile they are. One guy got them 6 months earlier than me and broke them in 1 month! I thought it was because he used them very aggressively. And I hoping that if I'll use them very carefully - they'll serve me a long time (4 months actually). And couple days ago I saw these cracks:


 Not best 100$ bought.

A lil' update (9/05/14):
As soon as I'm working with headphones: all of those who bought K618DJ or K619 - return them in 3-4 months because of headband crack. And the "HI-SCORE" is belong to koreans which bought K618DJ and headband cracked less then in 1 month. Bravo!

2 коментарі:

  1. Анонім24.11.14, 19:12

    Same here ;)
    But I recieved new ones when i contacted the support :)

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Me too ;) But I don't want to change it for a new one every 6 months. So I received a new pair and don't even unpack it. I exchange it for another headphones.
      Pity that AKG Y50 released just now: I would take them instead. Y50's headband looks...errr...much better and "unbreakable".

      Видалити